Microsound School Intercom System
The SLSI system was designed particularly for the school environment and situations where call back facility is required with functions such as:
- Signal link two way communication
- Master to Master dialling (Max 4 masters)
- Master to Sub and PA dialling
- Individual, Group and All call
- Priority cancel on masters
- Auto accept call back from subs
- Digital call-back display
- Change of period & Evacuation tones
- Privacy on all masters
Dial required intercom number on the master station keypad. When the call is through, audio will be heard, press the '*' button to talk and release to listen. Press the '#' to cancel call.
A call back tone will be heard and than the audio will be heard at the master station. Press '*' to talk, release to listen, press '#' to cancel
Dial 99 on a master station, pause and than talk, press '#' to cancel.
The system has a central exchange unit, with plug in cards for Master stations and sub-stations. Ranging in size from 72 speakers to 184 callback substations.